- The admission process begins only in the month of January.
- Admissions are done only at Nursery Level and other classes depending on the availability of seats.
- Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form duly attached by a Transfer Certificate issued by the last school attended or Attested Xerox copy of Birth Certificate in case of those seeking fresh admissions, Caste Certificate.
- Candidates seeking admissions from other institutions should pass a written test conducted by the school.
- The prescribed admission fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
The merit of the student is the sole criterion for selection. Offers of donations, bringing innuendoes to bear on the management with a view to gain admission, etc. will entail disqualification of the candidate. On all matters to admission, the decision of the Management is final and reserves the right to refuse admission to any student without furnishing any reasons.
For Nursery – 3 Years has to be completed on 31st March of the corresponding year.
We accept Date of Birth certificates only from the Municipal Corporation or Panchayat. Affidavit or hospital certificate will not be accepted. Date of birth once registered will not be altered.