Passion for teaching with the purpose of inculcating excellence ensures performance which escalates at every threshold. Thus, the objective of the academic process is to impart education and facilitate comprehension to such depth that the student becomes proficient enough to learn independently. Life being a continuous learning process throws challenges that can be easily conquered by students, whose learning and training is so profound in its foundation itself.
- Proper work habits set in early childhood enhance the personality of a child and help him/her emerge as an achiever in all spheres. It is with this intention that the school started a continuous evaluation of the work habits of a child. The work habits comprise: a student’s participation in classroom discussion, completion and submission of class work, presentation of the answer / written work and behaviour in the class. It would also help the school acknowledge and give due recognition to the children who have good work habits and thereby motivate others to improve upon their own.
- The school management reserves rights for the admission of a student to class XI based upon his/her performance and behavior in class X.
- No pupil may absent himself/herself from the examination except on medical grounds. The medical certificate must be produced before or during the examination.
- Student absent from any examination on medical ground, or any other serious reason, are not re-examined. Their promotion is decided on their performance during the whole year.
- Willful breach of any of the regulation for conduct of the examination is punishable with expulsion from the examination hall; and if the offence is repeated, it will result in the cancellation of the entire examination. The ensuing results of the examination are final and shall not be reconsidered.
- All fees must be paid before a candidate can appear the examination.
- Annual examination is normally held in February/March. The regular classes of the next session will resume immediately after the results are declared.
- Results declared by the principal are final and will not be reconsidered.
- Parents should carefully go through the progress report cart issued after the assessment and return the same to the class teacher within two days with their signature.
- Class assessment must also be signed by the parents as and when directed by the teachers.
- Internal re-checks, totaling of the marks etc. will be completed by a scheme of standardization before reports are given out. Hence, as a general rule no answer script will be shown to parents after declaring the final result.